- Share key messages about safe toilets
- Advocate for better sanitation by hosting an event and registering activities on an interactive World Toilet Day map
- Promote World Toilet Day by using the logo, posters, banners, stickers and brochure
- Tell the world why You Give A Shit!
- Spread the word on Facebook and Twitter
WSSCC – Saran Koly, email@example.com; +41 22 560 81 74; WTO – Haikel Fahim, firstname.lastname@example.org; +65 6352 8921
The World Toilet Organization is a global non-profit organization committed to improving toilet and sanitation conditions worldwide. It is a global network and service platform that all toilet and sanitation organizations can use to share knowledge and advocate sound sanitation and public health policies by leveraging media and global support to influence governments. Visit www.worldtoilet.org for more information
The Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council's (WSSCC) mission is to ensure sustainable sanitation, better hygiene and safe drinking water for all people. Good sanitation and hygiene lead to economic and social development, yielding health, productivity, educational and environmental benefits. WSSCC manages the Global Sanitation Fund, facilitates coordination at national, regional and global levels, supports professional development, and advocates on behalf of the 2.5 billion people without a clean, safe toilet to use. WSSCC is hosted by UNOPS, supports coalitions in more than 30 countries and has members around the world. Visit www.wsscc.org for more information.